This is a certified course for new traders entering the forex/CFD/Equity trading business. The course will provide all the foundation needed at the basic level. The course will provide all the foundation needed at the basic level. Some of the areas that will be covered will include; history of forex market, basic terminology, trading hours, types of analysis, chart types, broker selection, basic technical analysis, support and resistance and so on.
Professional Day Traders don’t stake making money overnight. There is no Holy Grail. They all start here; whether your goal is to quit your job, spend more time with your family, or start earning the income you’ve been dreaming about, there’s no better time to get started than now, and the beginner’s course is designed to change those dreams into a reality.
This course is designed for novice traders, you will:
- Learn to Trade the currency market under the guidance of experienced Traders.
- Basics of Forex Market
- Understand Currency quotes and factors that changes currency price
- Learn to Trade in the Currency market
- Learn how to recognize Trends in the market as they emerge
- Learn Money Management and Risk Management in the Forex Market
- Learn how to Trade the NEWS / Political and Economic Events
- Have a classroom experience with hands-on training Technical & Fundamental Analysis
- Interact and work around the live Forex Market and more.
After this level participants can move on to the Intermediate Level after two months of trading.
- Course Duration: 4 Weeks
- Course Sections: Evenings (5pm – 7pm) & Weekends (9am – 5pm)
Range of Markets
Learn how to Trade Forex with leverage, multiple currency pairs, fast execution and No Dealing Desk.
Learn to Trade 15 Index CFDs and take a position according to your view of the overall market.
Understand how best to Trade gold and silver and take advantage of advanced platforms and no-deposit-fees policy.
Trade Brent Crude and WTI light crude oil. All you have to do is to understand the market trends and dynamics.