The Intermediate course builds on the foundation of the beginner’s course, and adds vital information you will need to further your trading education. Understand the most profitable markets to trade, the tools you’ll need to do the job, and the way in which Technical Indicators and Market Profile apply to a professional trading system.
- Learn to accurately Identify Market Trends and Movements
- Learn Market Cycles
- Identifying Breakout Patterns
- Learn details of Chart Formation
- Learn details of Moving Averages and other Indicators
- Learn Trend Reversal and Continuation Formation
- Learn strategies in Intraday, Swing and Long-term Trading
- Just to Mention a few here, details in course sessions.
After completing our Intermediates’ Class, a “Live” trading account will be opened for you to start trading immediately. Additionally, you get an Forex Trading Course Books & Certificate at the end of your program.
- Course Duration: 4 Weeks
- Course Sections: Evenings (5pm – 7pm) & Weekends (9am – 5pm)
Range of Markets
Learn how to Trade Forex with leverage, multiple currency pairs, fast execution and No Dealing Desk.
Learn to Trade 15 Index CFDs and take a position according to your view of the overall market.
Understand how best to Trade gold and silver and take advantage of advanced platforms and no-deposit-fees policy.
Trade Brent Crude and WTI light crude oil. All you have to do is to understand the market trends and dynamics.